Last Login:
Mar 10, 2010
Blogs: 5
Photos: 0
Events: 18
Comments:
Mindy Boyette
Female
BIO: For those of you who do not know me from around the community or remember me from my time reporting with the old Bryan County Times, my name is Mindy Boyette. I am a Northern California native who arrived here via Washington D.C.

I worked in politics on the GOP side of the fence for several years before coming to Bryan County ten years ago. Since then, I have been working in Marketing and Public Relations. My husband, Paul, is a native of Pembroke and employed at his family’s company, Pembroke Telephone Company. We have three great kids, Jeb who is ten years old and loves soccer, Jensen our feisty and funny soon to be five year old, and our sweet, little Emme Jane, who will is three.

I have always been very involved in our community and feel volunteering is important. Some of the volunteer events and organizations you may have seen me at are Hendrix Park Youth Soccer, Bryan County Elementary School, and the Bryan County Master Gardeners, to name a few. I helped start the Pembroke Balloon Festival and the North Bryan Relay For Life. I am involved with the American Heart Association, many city committees, and Chamber activities.

I truly believe it is important for our community to have a voice and fair media coverage. The Bryan County News is just that a voice that is fair. Be sure to pick up a copy every Wednesday and check out the goings on in our community.

I can help your business grow in Bryan County and the region through advertising in our newspapers. Give me a call!

MindyinNBryan's Activity

Loading MindyinNBryan's Blogs ...